Don’t deprive yourself of stuffing this year! This keto stuffing and gravy recipe is to die for! Perfect for the whole family!
Keto Stuffing Recipe Made with Savory Keto Bread Ingredients
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Kerrygold butter (divided between the bread recipe and the stuffing sauce)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 whole eggs (set out at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Rosemary seasoning
- 1 tsp Sage seasoning
- 3 tbs Parsley seasoning
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Sausage crumbles (about 1 cup)
- Celery (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion
- 16 oz of Turkey Bone Broth (or Stock)
Keto Stuffing Recipe Made with Savory Keto Bread
- In a medium-size bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and 8 oz of cream cheese until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Add the 1 tsp Rosemary, 1 tsp Sage, and 2 tbs Parsley seasonings to the mixture and whip it until it’s fully combined.
- Add the eggs and continue mixing the batter until it’s smooth.
- Finally, add the flours, and the baking powder. The batter will be a bit thick.
- Grease 3 mini loaf pans and fill each pan about 1/2 way with this savory batter. (you can also use two regular loaf pans too if you don’t have the mini ones)
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. The bread should be golden brown on top and pass the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in the center of the dough and it should come out clean)
- Remove the bread from the loaf pans and begin cutting them into slices of bread and then cut the slices of bread into cubes to create the croutons.
- After you have cut all the bread loaves into cubes. Spread them out on a cookie sheet and bake them again for about 10 minutes until they become golden brown and a bit crispy.
- While the bread is baking, you can start to make the stuffing sauce.
- Prepare your veggies by dicing the onion and celery.
- Cook the sausage (or use precooked sausage crumbles).
- In a medium-size frying pan, begin to melt the other 1/2 cup of butter and saute the veggies in the butter. Add the remaining 1 tbs of parsley along with salt and pepper to taste.
- After the veggies have sautéed for about 5 minutes or so, add the 16 oz of Turkey bone broth to this mixture.
- Once the croutons are finished baking, place the hot croutons into the liquid sauce mixture so the croutons will absorb all the liquid mixture. Make sure the stovetop is
- turned off and place a lid on the top of the stuffing to trap the steam inside. This will help the liquid to absorb into the croutons and create a soft bread Keto Stuffing!
Keto Turkey Gravy Recipe Instructions
- In a small size frying pan, melt the butter and add two cups of turkey broth.
- Add the seasonings to the mixture. I ended up grinding the Rosemary seasoning down to a fine texture. These seasonings mimicked the Keto stuffing and came out amazing in this recipe.
- Once it’s warm, add 1/2 teaspoon of Glucomannan Powder to the gravy. Use a whisk to mix it in until it has completely dissolved.
- Set the gravy aside for about 5 minutes or so. Once it sits, it will start to thicken. Use the same amount of Glucomannan powder even if you decide to make this recipe and leave out the butter. I’ve tried it both ways and it works both ways. Just remember, a small amount of this powder goes a long way.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE?
Toni Sweeney is a Triple Certified Ketogenic Diet and Primal Health Coach and weight loss expert who personally lost 80 pounds while making a total lifestyle change. The founder of TS Transformations, her formulas and plans has helped thousands of women lose weight and keep it off forever.